This exhibit is for artists who have already been accepted to the 2018 Holiday Festival of the Arts. If you are unsure of your accepted status, please contact Katy at the information below.
For the month of December, Allied Arts would like to feature our FABULOUS Holiday Festival talent at our downtown Gallery and give you all a chance to exhibit some of your high-end showpieces that you may not normally show at the festival.
Here’s the details:
- Participation is on a first come/first shown basis. Art will be accepted for display based on when we receive the form below (or download, print and fill out the PDF here) and the medium you are wanting to display. Because our gallery is a much smaller space than the festival venue, we have different display restrictions for each medium.
- 2-D, Ceramics, Fiber Art, Glass, Metal/Sculpture, Mixed Media, Wood and other mediums that sit on a pedestal or hang on the wall, you will be asked which works you plan to bring and may be allowed up to three pieces depending on size and turnout at the time of application.
- Jewelry artists will be given one of six 12″ x 12″ shelves.
- Food and Bath & Body artisans can table on Art Walk night December 1st.
- Forms will be accepted until November 3, 2017 or until our space is full, whichever comes first.
- Accepted work will need to be delivered Tuesday or Wednesday, November 28 or 29, between 10am and 5pm. Works meant to hang must have sturdy wires in place, works on paper or fabric must be under glass unless cleared by Allied Arts Staff.
- Art Walk and Opening Reception: Friday, December 1, 6pm – 9pm, please plan to attend!
- Work will remain up in the gallery December 1 – 20.
- Pick up your work on Thursday and Friday, December 21 and 22, between 10am and 5pm.
When your form is turned in, you will be contacted by Katy or her assistant about what exactly we can accommodate and a reminder of the dates above. If you have further questions, please contact Katy Tolles, firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-676-8548 ext 2.