This form is for Allied Arts Members at the Business level ($75) or above
Allied Arts Wired Market Details
An online marketplace with locally handmade art and craft from Allied Arts Members with gallery and festival artists featured throughout the year.
Shop the online marketplace and have your items shipped, delivered or pick them up curbside from Allied Arts Gallery.
- Vendors will be responsible for setting up their own online marketplace.
- Vendors will be able to choose whether they offer shipping, local delivery and/or curbside pick-up from the Allied Arts Gallery.
- Customers will place their orders online.
- Vendors will ship or deliver or bring items to Allied Arts for customer pickup
- Vendors will get an online store with the ability to upload an unlimited number of items Up to 1 hour of free tech support is available. More support available upon request.
- A very thorough, well tested and clear tutorial has been created by our tech guru Ethan D’Onofrio and informed by our volunteer beta testers.
- When an item sells, vendors will be notified of sale and delivery/shipment method. Vendors are responsible for shipping/delivery (if they’ve chosen to offer them) or bringing items to Allied Arts for customer pick-up.
- You are welcome to start editing your stores whenever you like, we will make the market live and ready for sales August 15.
- All Vendors must be at the Business level ($75) or above
- There are no set-up fees for anyone juried into a 2021 event or exhibit (gallery, Holiday Festival etc)
- All other members (not juried into a 2021 event) there is a one time $25 set up fee – this fee will increase to $45 January 1, 2022
- Vendors will receive 70% of the sale minus credit card fees plus shipping cost (if shipping is offered). Allied Arts will retain a flat 30% fee.