Call to artists: 2020 Annual Members Show
Open only to current members of Allied Arts of Whatcom County in all media.
(Artists may sign up for membership when they drop off their work)
Where: Allied Arts Gallery 1418 Cornwall Ave., Bellingham, WA
Contact: Katy Tolles, Artist Services Coordinator (360) 676-8548, ext. 2 or email@example.com
Artwork Drop-off Date: Monday and Tuesday, February 3 & 4 from 10am – 5pm
Exhibit Dates: Friday, February 7 through Saturday, February 29, 2020
Opening Reception: Friday, February 7, 6 – 9pm
(Please attend the opening, and invite your friends and families; this is your show!)
Artwork Pick-Up: Monday and Tuesday, March 2 & 3, 10am – 5pm
• ONLY ONE PIECE PER MEMBER!
• Please label work with your name and phone number and complete the PDF Form Here and bring it with your piece.
• Depending on the response, we may need to limit the number of pieces submitted for the show and will consider first come, first accepted.
Artwork pick-up: Pieces may be picked up either Monday and/or Tuesday, March 2 or 3, 10am – 5pm. It is very important that you arrange for your piece to be collected no later than 5pm by Tuesday, March 3 to make room for the next exhibit.
Publicity: Allied Arts will send out press releases to local publications and post notices in its newsletter, list serve and website. You are encouraged to invite people to opening night.
• All pieces chosen for the exhibit must remain in the gallery through the last day of the exhibit including any pieces sold during that time, unless approved by the Allied Arts of Whatcom County staff.
• Allied Arts of Whatcom County will send out press releases to local publications. Information, announce the exhibit in its monthly newsletter, list serve notices and website.
• The Gallery shall be responsible for the safekeeping of artwork while in its custody only. The Gallery shall be strictly liable to the Artist for their loss or damage (except for damage resulting from flaws inherent in the Artworks), for the retail price of the item.
• Allied Arts of Whatcom County shall deduct 40% commission on all sales and pay the artist no later than the 15th of the month following the end of the exhibit.
You may submit:
• Only one piece is allowed per person
• Works meant to hang on the wall cannot be more than 30 inches in any direction.
• Sculpture or items meant to stand on a pedestal/table will be permitted but we have very limited space. Please discuss your work with Katy (number listed above) to have it approved before you drop it off. Sculpture not approved by Allied Arts Staff may be turned away on drop off day.
• Each piece must be clearly tagged with your name, title, medium, dimensions and price.
• FILL OUT THE ATTACHED FORM AND BRING IT WITH YOUR PIECE.
For more information contact: Katy Tolles, Artist Services Coordinator at 360-676-8548 ext. 2 or e-mail