Application and Guidelines for Performers at Allied Arts Festivals
The application at the bottom of this page can be used to apply to perform at the Holiday Festival of the Arts (Winter).
HOLIDAY FESTIVAL PERFORMANCE GUIDELINES
Fill out the application below or download it here.
Deadline for Applications
November 1st, 2019: All paperwork submitted to Allied Arts and Time Slot Scheduling done to be included in publicity. Performances scheduled after this date will only be included on our website and online media.
Schedule of Performances: Performances are held on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the festival
Dates of Performance:
Nov. 22, 23, 24, 29, 30 Dec. 1, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22,
Time Slots for Each Day: Please keep to your allotted time slot. Arrive early for set up and end on time.
11:00-12:00, 12:30-1:30, 2:00-3:00, 3:30-4:30, 5:00-6:30
CD Sales and Tips
- Sales of you or your group’s CDs and merchandise is allowed.
- You may not bring in CDs or merchandise by other musicians to sell.
- Please provide a sign or tags indicating the prices of your items, and please list the price of your items in the form bellow. Before your performance, you may bring your CDs or merchandise to the Allied Arts Info Booth for us to sell during your set.
- At the end of the festival you will receive a check for your total sales of items.
- Tips: Allied Arts will provide tip cans to be put out during performances, it is your responsibility to check these cans at the end of your set.
- No commission will be taken from tips or sales.
Allied Arts will be providing sound equipment for the festival. This includes a sound board, microphone, speakers and an upright piano.
Musicians are not required to have a membership or participation fee to perform at our Festivals. But, Allied Arts
does appreciate donations or memberships in return for facilitating this community event.