2020 Annual Giving Campaign
Art inspires, brings people together, and creates vibrancy throughout our region.
For 40 years Allied Arts of Whatcom County has been a leader in our community by supporting and fostering the local art scene and serving more than 50,000 people annually. Our mission here at Allied Arts of Whatcom County is to create a vibrant community connected through the arts, by empowering local artists through organized events, fostering arts education in our local schools and engaging enthusiasts of the arts. We need your continued support to make our programs possible. Please consider giving to our End of Year Campaign.
To reach our mission this year we have:
- Hosted four festivals in our community with over 25,160 visitors
- Helped artists sell their work at our 40th Annual Holiday Festival of the Arts with 126 booths and record sales.
- Celebrated the arts and music of the diverse cultures of our beautiful community with our newest event the Whatcom Cultural Arts Festival.
- Our Allied Arts Exhibit Services exhibited work from over 200 local artists in our gallery and other locations.
- Brought the experience of art to children throughout the county with our education program, having 183 art sessions taught, 8,086 youth in 21 participating schools
- Hosted The Children’s Art Walk, with over 60 downtown Bellingham businesses exhibiting youth artwork. Over 10,000 people attend the event.
And much more!
Your gift to Allied Arts of Whatcom County helps us continue our mission of bringing art to our vibrant area. Your gift will not only help us continue to bring art to the community, but propel us forward in furthering arts education for our youth in our local schools, host more events to support our local artists, and foster the arts. Your donation is a difference-maker and you can help enrich and create a vibrant community today. It takes people like you to make our dreams a reality.
With much gratitude,
Kelly Hart – Executive Director
Support the programs at Allied Arts-Donate Now!
Please make your tax deductible contribution to Allied Arts today by clicking on the Donate Now button or by visiting our Donate page!
- Sponsor a high quality elementary school art class ($200 per class)
- Sponsor a class to participate in Children’s Art Walk $35
- Fund a school-wide, large-scale public work of art (mural) $3,500
- Sponsor a school arts professional development program for teachers$1800
Our wishlist includes:
- Large and lightweight folding tables
- Standing easels
- Table Top easels
- 30+ comfortable and attractive folding/portable chairs for meetings and events
- Arts materials — gift cards make great gifts for the artists to buy their materials as needed
- Video recording and editing services
- Power Point Projector
- Lap Top Computer
Allied Arts greatly appreciates any and all volunteering offered by community members. If you would like to volunteer to help with any upcoming events, contact Kelly Hart at 360-676-8548[/fusion_toggle]