Information on this page is intended for vendors who have received acceptance email notifications. Jurying for the festival happens in April and is now closed for the 2022 season.
This year we are planning a full-scale, in person festival, and will also continue with our online shopping option for customers to purchase and pick-up curbside. All plans will be contingent on COVID-19 guidelines from both the CDC and the Washington State Department of Health and we will send along more information about this as plans are made, but we are excited to continue with both an online and in-person festival this year!
In an effort to offer more “no contact” methods of communication, we have put all the Holiday Festival Guidelines and Information on our website here. We know it is long, but please read all this information carefully before committing to the festival. We will also be mailing this information to you and if you are feeling no-so-techie you are still welcome to send in hard-copies of your paperwork.
To confirm your participation and hold your spot, complete the following by Thursday, June 30:
- Confirmation and Booth Payment: By June 30th, Fill out the Confirmation Form and make your booth payment, or mail your payment to PO Box 2584, Bellingham WA 98227. A requirement for our festival is that you MUST have a current Business level membership with Allied Arts throughout the entirety of the Holiday Festival. If your membership is expired, please check the appropriate box to pay your membership with your booth fee. If you have questions about your membership dues, please contact Brian Grote, bookkeeper at firstname.lastname@example.org
- W-9 Form: Return a completed W-9 form. To fill out your W-9 form, please download it, fill it out and email your completed W-9 to email@example.com.
- Cruise Terminal Exhibit: Sign up by October 1, if you are interested in participating in the exhibit in the display cases at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal.
- December Holiday Festival Gallery Exhibit: Sign up by October 1, if you are interested in participating in the December exhibit in the Allied Arts Gallery.
- Sign up for Online Market: Included in your membership is a subscription to participate in our online market. You control the inventory and sales commissions go directly to you! Orders can be picked up at the Holiday Festival. New Vendor Allied Arts Online Market Vendor Instructions – v1.0
- Security Shift Sign up: After 12:01am, Saturday, October 1st: Sign up for your three security shifts (each shift is three hours, and you must fill three shifts). See details in the festival guidelines, or watch the video explaining security shift responsibilities.
- Evaluation Form: After the festival, please let is know how it went by filling out the evaluation form.
If you have any questions concerning anything please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 676-8548 x 102.
Thank you for your support of Allied Arts of Whatcom County and we all look forward to working with you.