There are two ways to sweep your studio
1. Rent a space: Sell your excess paint brushes, canvas, pottery supplies, easels, drawing materials, textiles, beads, tools, studio seconds, prints, fine art pieces, musical instruments, costumes… and the list goes on. Bring your own tables or display materials of your choice. Register using the attached form now, space is limited. Deadline is for registration is Tuesday March 15.
• Space Size: 6’ x 6’
• Fees: $20 for members & $30 for non-members registering by Tuesday March 15.
$30 for day, of or late registrations.
• You must provide your own tables and display furniture.
• Set up: Friday, March 18 from 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
• Open Hours: Friday and Saturday,March 18 and 19 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• There will be a one hour swap meet for all the participants prior to opening to the public from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on Friday.
• Take down: Saturday March 19 after 4:00 p.m.
• We want to leave the space better than we found it, so please make sure any containers or machinery that contain liquid are securely sealed. If you are unsure about something leaking please bring a tarp.
2. Donate Items: You may donate your items directly to the Allied Arts Thrift Store at 1418 Cornwall Ave. Bellingham WA, 98225, before March 15. Allied Arts of Whatcom County is a 501 (C) (3) non-profit, all proceeds from sales of donated items go to support arts in the community. Donations are tax deductible, be sure to ask for a Donation Receipt when you drop off your items.
Allied Arts of Whatcom County, 1418 Cornwall Ave. 98225, 360.676.8548, www.alliedarts.org