Who can use this roster?
Any school, teacher, or organization can hire AAEP artists through this
roster. Our artists are available to work with schools or community
How are the artists and materials fees paid? Click here to learn about funding
Artists and materials fees are paid by AAEP and the responsible
organization is then invoiced for payment to AAEP. See the previous
page for program costs.
If your AAEP workshop has been offered to you by a Parent-Teacher
Organization representative, the fees will be reported to AAEP and
billed to your PTO. You will need to work with the PTO representative
and notify them when your AAEP workshop has been completed.
If you have school funds to use for an arts workshop for your class,
please contact AAEP for scheduling and payment
information.If your workshop has been offered to you by your school or
district, it may be funded through a grant or sponsorship. The offering
announcement will indicate if there is any fee to the school. Generally,
grant-sponsored workshops are organized through collaboration with the
school district and AAEP and do not charge fees to
How to use the AAEP Teaching Artist Roster
Select an artist/project to inspire and instruct your students.
Determine your funding source. You may contact the artists directly to
organize workshop details or call our Education Project Manager to make
arrangements for bringing them to your school. Questions? Contact Brend Holma, School Coordinator, 676-8548 ext 3.
Steps for Setting Up AAEP Workshops
Teaching Artists: Click here for forms and info
- Determine your source of funding (district offering, PTO, school funds, sponsor).
- Choose your artist(s) workshop from the Teaching Artist offerings in this roster.
- Contact the artist to organize workshop details, or contact AAEP to organize a residency, mural project, or
community partner program.
- Enjoy your arts education offering!
- Advise your PTO, school, or organization that the workshop has been completed to assure proper billing.