Hours: Monday - Friday 10AM - 5PM, Saturday 12PM - 5PM Closed Mondays in August, November and December.
For more contact info, click here!
For over 30 years, Allied Arts of Whatcom County has been a primary driving force in cultivating and nourishing the arts scene in Whatcom County and serves more than 50,000 people annually.
Through community events involving visual artists and musicians, its sponsorship of exhibits and programs focused on local artists, its extensive arts education in local schools and its public advocacy for the arts, Allied Arts has improved the cultural health and vitality of the community. Currently, Allied Arts is focusing on developing and increasing collaborative relationships with other local and regional organizations serving Whatcom County.
Come visit us during First Friday Art Walks, drop by the gallery, shop at our thrift store on Cornwall Ave or attend one of our many events throughout the year.
"Allied Arts of Whatcom County is a nonprofit 501(c)3 corporation whose vision is to enliven and promote the artistic identity within our community and make our region an arts destination and creative, vibrant place to live.”
Allied Arts of Whatcom County is dedicated to the arts in our region by empowering local artists through organized festivals and events, enriching our local school children through educational outreach programs, and working as a liaison to art enthusiasts of all ages, within our uniquely creative community.
WHAT WE DO:
- Our organization raises awareness about our uniquely creative community.
- Our Education Project ensures our youth are learning to be creative citizens.
- Our Events celebrate our arts community and encourage public participation
- Our Councils ensure diverse voices are heard and facilitate community cultural planning.
- Our Gallery displays the artwork of our community.
WHO WE ARE:
Board of Directors, made up of a dedicated group of local business people, artists & art supporters
- Kelly Hart, Executive Director
- Katy Borden, Artist Services Coordinator
- Kelly Hart, Interim Art in Schools Coordinator
- Judy Taylor, Bookkeeper
- Iain Davidson, Myna IT Consulting
- Ken Osthimer, the boss
- Volunteers (who make it all possible)
Please also take the time to visit the websites of these great organizations: